- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to translate into clear insights.
- Analyzing new / disparate data sources to integrate with existing datasets to tell a comprehensive BI story through data exploration.
- Create and maintain the support of a full BI lifecycle from requirements analysis through design & development and on to release and support/maintenance phases.
- Transition developed dashboards to stakeholders with detailed briefing and dashboard documents.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to gather and document reporting requirements.
- Building new/enhanced existing compelling, interactive, and actionable dashboards using Qlik Sense.
- Conduct trainings/clinics and champion the usage among business users.
- Work alongside the team to identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions.
- Create and maintain data governance, data dictionary and business metadata in dashboards.
- Align with the team to ensure compliance to data security, data classification, data privacy and protection policies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability, numerate and organised, attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- Resourceful / able to come up with creative approaches to organizing and analysing data.
- strong, proven communications abilities both written and verbal.
- People agility to work with teams of various multi-disciplinary expertise.
- Ability to engage, understand business process and stakeholder requirements and use this knowledge to guide and influence a solution provision
- Driven to deliver task-oriented initiatives.
- Team player with excellent problem-solving skills, you are passionate about managing end-to-end projects, handling large volumes of data, and identifying trends and patterns.
- University degree, in mathematics, statistics, information systems, computer science, data science or other disciplines of which quantitative methods are an important part. Minimum 3 years of work experience that directly relates to this job specification.
- Business Intelligence analysis, design and development experience in creating dashboards using Qlik View/Qlik Sense.
- SQL skills including performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
- Knowledge of BI principles, Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Modelling and Front- End reporting tools.
- Proficiency with Excel, and databases with knowledge in Python/R is a plus.
- Broad understanding of emerging technologies within the BI space.
- A passion for problem-solving, comfort with ambiguity.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations.
- Exposure to CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce) a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org