- Ensure accurate and timely submission of scheduled reports
- Provide variance analysis, remarks for gaps to management for further actions
- Perform data analysis and report data variances
- Perform data manipulation, validation and prepare management reports
- Challenge the data with stakeholders to avoid assumptions on analysis
- Perform regular follow up with stakeholders and deliver reports on time
- Email management
- Perform defined MIS activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Economics, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years and above related working experience is preferred. Basic knowledge of shipping or logistics industry is an advantage is preferred. Experience in a Shared Service Centre is an advantage. Preferably have experience in audit.
- Good English – writing & speaking skills, Computer literate.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Knowledge of ERP system is preferred.
- Data analytical, data mining & data presentation skills
- Integrity with a deep sense of trust and have a strong responsibility to assigned tasks.
- Meticulous enough to complete tasks with minimal margin for error.
- Be customer focused with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to learn new knowledge and skills very quickly.
- Be self-motivated and willing to work under pressure.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and part of Team, exhibit a high level of teamwork.
- Drive for results, Good problem solving and analytical skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org