- Ensure branch meets the target set by the Management i.e. Number and amount of loan approval and loan disbursement and monitor pre-disbursement for the approved loans and to perform site visit as and when required.
- Establish business contacts and to expand of business networks opportunities. i.e : Fis/Contract Awarder and Customer.
- Plan, formulate and design marketing activities to achieve the target set as well as represent and promote Corporation’s business activities especially in serving SMEs.
- Forecast and monitor branch profit and loss (income, expenses, provision and recovery) to ensure branch is well managed.
- Ensure any irregularities highlighted in Audit finding are rectified and are recommended for improvement and implementation.
- Ensure policies and procedures of the Corporation are complied and adhered by the staff at all times i.e. Monitor and verify Self Audit Checklist, Petty cash, and Staff personal claims.
- Collaborate with human capital in terms of monitoring and verify staff attendance, KPI, managing Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), conduct first interview at branch level, submit staff confirmation and recommend training for the staff in order to expend development among staff.
- Ensure all staffs meet the submission paper to vet and to ensure quality of papers submitted by sales staff prior submission to Credit Evaluation Department.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, service quality and branch operational efficiency or to perform any of other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Check and monitor Account in Arrears, Review and Ap –Extension and to ensure collection of guarantee fees & repayment to be collected timely by ASMs.
- Responsible in managing the branch including destruction file to be conducted timely and housekeeping cleanliness etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Banking, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 7-10 years related experience in similar capacity
- Have experience managing a team
- Credit, Marketing, Loan Administration, Rehabilitation, Recovery, Branch Management General and Current Issues.
- Excellent communication, Marketing, Selling, Negotiation and interpersonal, Writing and Presentation skills, strong leadership, analytical skill and result oriented.
- Computer literate and have good business contacts
- Well-organised and ability to multitask, prioritize and adhere to deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org