- Ensure branch meets the target set by the Management i.e. Number and amount of loan approval and loan disbursement and monitor pre-disbursement for the approved loans and to perform site visit as and when required.
- Establish business contacts and to expand of business networks opportunities. i.e: FIs /Contract Awarder and Customer.
- Plan, formulate and design marketing activities to achieve the target set as well as represent and promote Corporation’s business activities especially in serving SMEs.
- Forecast and monitor branch profit and loss (income, expenses, provision and recovery) to ensure branch is well managed.
- Ensure any irregularities highlighted in Audit finding are rectified and are recommended for improvement and implementation.
- Ensure policies and procedures of the Corporation are complied and adhered by the staff at all times i.e. Monitor and verify Self Audit Checklist, Petty cash, and Staff personal claims.
- Collaborate with human capital in terms of monitoring and verify staff attendance, KPI, managing Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), conduct first interview at branch level, submit staff confirmation, and recommend training for the staff in order to expend development among staff.
- Ensure all staffs meet the submission paper to vet and to ensure quality of papers submitted by sales staff prior submission to Credit Evaluation Department
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, service quality and branch operational efficiency or to perform any of other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Monitor and to ensure the weekly & monthly reports are submitted to Head office on time.
- Responsible in managing the branch including destruction file to be conducted timely and housekeeping cleanliness etc.
- Ensure that SMEs understand company’s role and business activities in the contact of being the credit Enhancer. This requires jobholder to have full knowledge of company’s products.
- Ability to accurately review the risk of loan to potential clients. This requires jobholder to enhance his/her credit assessment skills and to develop good knowledge of various industries.
- Ability to identify early the problematic loan to ensure that the NPL loans are kept at a minimal percentage possible. This requires jobholder to enhance his/her skills in reviewing and rehabilitating problematic loans.
- Ensure all staff are coached and guided as well as motivated, for them to meet their daily operational role to satisfy each of their KPIs. This requires jobholder to have good human resources management skills.
- Stiff competition by the FIs on the facilities offered with attractive packages.
- Exploring customers’ needs and convincing them to take up company’s schemes.
- Identifying good customers as most of the established customers have been duly “taken care of” by the FIs.
- Current economic condition has affected the quality loan portfolio.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com