- The Back End Developer lead is responsible to manage the application developments by leading the development teams to develop and maintaining a functional and stable applications which meet business users’ need.
- The role will collaborate closely with other developers to ensure backend system quality and consistency to support functionality of applications
- Drive and deliver top quality Python, NodeJS, Java or Ruby backend code across a broad array of interactive application projects.
- Own a digital platform’s backend code and the architecture of the user experience, bringing into life functionalities proposed by designers from development to delivery.
- Collaborate with Front End Developers to integrate user-facing elements with back end logic and other applications APIs.
- Ensure that all development efforts produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, timeliness and comply with accessibility standards.
- Maintain consistent solution architecture to backend solutions to ensure sustainability of the solutions.
- Actively test and debug programs to ensure stability and accuracy.
- Develop and maintain back end code that improves analytical, statistical modeling and forecasting methods to support business tribes in their decision making process.
- Guide tribe and team members on translating business requirements into technical design documents.
- Actively review and drive discussions with team members on functional requirement documents in building and improving the solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Experience in Agile Software Development and has a strong understanding of Agile methodology and practices.
- Experience working in Agile teams to manage digital transformation projects.
- 6 – 7 years of working experience in backend development.
- Experience in backend development using scripting languages/frameworks (Python, PHP, NodeJS, Java or Ruby).
- Strong knowledge in Java with Spring framework, Spring Boot.
- Proficient in SQL and excellent knowledge of Relational databases, and ORM (JPA, Hibernate, etc)
- Experience with data/information modeling.
- Experience working in a source-controlled environment such as GIT. Excellent understanding and experience of code versioning tools, such as GitLab.
- Experience of Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD would be an advantage.
- Experience in full development life cycle from requirements analysis thru coding and release.
- Deep experience in developing, testing, documenting, and releasing mission-critical software.
- Solid understanding of API design and implementation.
- Ability to lead, delegate, motivate, and support resources to achieve high delivery demands.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com