- Responsible for the mitigation of potential loss from high NPL cases by collaborating with all stakeholders in building competency, process / system efficiency in areas of disbursement / legal documentation and organisation structure.
- Develop and recommend customisation of product based on business / industries’ analysis enhance product development and policies development with various department head.
- Provide guidance to the branches on key industry trends and identification of adverse market signals in order to build stronger advisory team within the branch level.
- Meet Branch Sales Management sales financial objectives by forecasting the requirement, preparing the annual sales budget for branches, reviewing the expenditures and income, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Periodically review proposal for new product line by providing information with the connected parties (i.e PID) by identifying new product opportunities, surveying customer needs and trends.
- Plan and establish branches KPI (incl. Sales) nationwide in order to manage the sales management and performance for the branches.
- Establish, plan, execute and review sales incentive & tactical challenge to promote sales while ensuring good asset quality.
- Assist Branch Manager (BM) on strategies and tactics to overcome the rejected cases.
- Independently appraise, review and evaluate credit applications submitted from branches for CRV Approving Authority’s decisions to improve success rate as well as asset quality.
- Liaise with imSME support team through branch engagement in order to improve the asset quality.
- Ensure credit compliance from application to disbursement based on internal policies & procedures and statutory guidelines.
- Review Branch Manager’s screening of customer background i.e KYC, AMLA, track records and behavior patterns to ensure credit and assets quality are reserved as per credit guidelines and policies.
- Ensure branch compliance to company policies, procedures, audit findings and recommendations.
- Ensure that the review to the workflows, procedures, processes and application of technology in order to drive service quality.
- Evaluate and synthesise reports submitted by Branches for reporting to Management.
- Ensure branches to have a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan and systematic Branches Annual Review.
- Ensure risk and audit related monitoring and findings are completed timely. Maintain and expand customer base by counseling the Branches representative (BM & ABM), building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new customer’s opportunities.
- Provide credit advisory, training and coaching for branches and be the credit liaison for Business division to improve the overall credit quality.
- Review BM/ABM performance, work quality, productivity and handling Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), if any.
- Qualification: Minimum Degree in Finance, Banking, Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 6 years and above of relevant working experience in Banking and Finance.
- Knowledge: Branch support preferably in loans, ability to monitor a wide network of branches, coming with initiatives to support branches, rolling out of campaigns timely. Credit Management, Credit Risk and Financial Analysis. Strong in credit, loan monitoring.
- Skill/Competencies: Proven leadership and team management experience, enjoy business networking and is able to relate to people of all levels, excellent communication, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Others: Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org