- Providing valuable market research information for potential downtrend industries that may possibly impact Group’s credit exposure and highlight overdue positions of these cluster of clients to HO Credit Management.
- Performing research and creating database for customers’ credit information complemented by mapping of client industry.
- Evaluating credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information.
- Communicate constantly to stakeholders on any portfolio risk assessment.
- Maintenance of weekly and monthly Customer Credit Watchlist and update watchlist with relevant customer and market research information for timely action.
- Highlight Customers with high exposure/high risk to HO Credit Management/Regional Cash Manager team for further action to avoid further deteriorating Group’s exposure.
- Research on market information/trends to support and highlight high risk/ exposure/ industry/ customers to HO Credit Management/Regional Cash Manager for timely decision making.
- Monitoring of credit status of customers to ensure timely highlight of counterparty risks utilising market research data, customer payment behaviour and any other relevant research/analytical data.
- Processing and assessing of customer credit applications and providing value-added information on credit customers globally.
- Analytical review of the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommending of credit limits with justifications to country management for final approval.
- Monthly/Period Reporting for Corporate AR.
- Ensuring audit findings points are addressed and resolved timely.
- Providing feedback to manager on potential process improvements and automation of processes.
- Mentor and coach analysts to achieve their KPIs and adherence to Group Credit SOP
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting (CPA, ACCA & etc) and minimum 5 years of working experience including 2 years at Supervisory level.
- Minimum 5 years and above working experience in credit review/ assessment or evaluation function for corporate clients with capability of analyzing industry trends and highlight problematic customers involved.
- Candidates with audit experience for corporate clients relating to credit processing and credit analysis environment would have an advantage
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret financial statements and is familiar with financial ratios and market research.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Possess visible leadership skills and also a team player.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org