- Liaise with relevant parties to obtain and prepare statement of accounts for redelivered charter vessels.
- Ensure all the shipowner expenses reimbursed from Shipowner within the timeframe specified.
- Ensure all the Charter Liabilities claimed by shipowners to be approved & paid within the timeframe specified.
- Ensure on time billing & collection including bank remittances within the agreed credit terms.
- Liaise with Operation Teams for outstanding issues related to Linehaul & Feeder vessels.
- Update vessel movement tracking list.
- Follow-up with Global Finance Centre, Accounts Payable& Front Line Offices (FLOs) for disputed invoices from ship owners due to insufficient documentation and ensure conclusion in order to capture correctly in the accounting records.
- Issue Invoice/Credit Notes to Owners/Sub-charterers for ship husbandry recoveries.
- Monitoring payment/Rejection/Follow-up for Charterers Expenses.
- Responsible to follow-up and ensure that all approved payments submitted to Accounts Payable Team is promptly processed. Follow-up on open POs and provide input for treasury forecast of upcoming payments.
- Ensure accurate accrual be recorded for unapproved invoices before each period close.
- On daily basis ensure that all communication with stakeholders are promptly and timely responded to.
- Support Vendor Maintenance Authorisation (VMA) submission in timely manner in accordance to Policy and Operating Manuals (POM).
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or Business Management /Accounting
- 1-3 years relevant working experiences. Experience in dealing with Marine Operation/vendor will be an added advantage as well as a customer service background.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal in English) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Team player with ability to work independently to complete assignments.
- Good in administrative tasks with attention to detail.
- Customer focused and commitment to completion of tasks, Problem solving skills and work well under pressure.
- Possess good working attitude
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com