- Assessing customers’ credit applications and providing value-added information on credit customers globally.
- Assist stakeholders to provide support and address enquiries relating to credit process.
- Conduct analytical reviews on the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommend credit limits with justifications to management for final approval.
- Ensure timely follow up with stakeholders & management on customer’s credit request.
- Perform annual credit reviews on all credit customers for the Group.
- Perform research, create and maintain database for customers’ credit information.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information.
- Monitor credit status of credit customers via periodic credit watch list report.
- Maintain and prepare credit master listing for the Group.
- Prepare AR KPI & DSO reports for monitoring, forecast, & collection action.
- Prepare AR reports for regional management review periodically.
- Prepare/perform ad hoc task/reporting requested by management/stakeholders.
- Ensuring audit findings points are addressed and resolved.
- Providing feedback to supervisor on potential process improvements.
- Assisting the junior team members on their queries and guidance
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 1 – 3 years and above related working experience
- Good in interpersonal and problem solving skill Able to work independently with minimum supervision SAP knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of finance policies, procedures and Process Possess excellent communication skills Good team player who is dynamic and result-oriented Good initiative, innovative and resourceful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com