- Cash collection, which involves communication with customers and internal Sales team;
- Accounting and processing of incoming payments on a timely basis for accurate and complete AR reporting;
- Preparation of customer statements, AR Aging reports and inter-company consolidation as well as Management reports;
- Responsible for customer account creation and maintenance, releasing and blocking of customers/orders, proposing and maintaining credit limits and payment terms, assist with cash-forecasting and more complex financing;
- Responsible for month end closing activities involving AR and intercompany transactions/balances. This includes bank reconciliation, AR account reconciliation and tie-out of intercompany balances;
- Ensure compliance of Company and Finance policies during execution of all AR activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of AR experience with a MNC
- Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Must be able to read and speak in Chinese.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Quick learner and a team player
- Customer-oriented and good interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org